<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Still Got It
I wore a tie to work the other day, something I haven't done since my first day nearly three long years ago.

A green tie with blue stripes, I bought it for a wedding a while back. It's a nice tie.

I don't know why I did it. I hate dressing up, but that morning something compelled me to look sharp, sort of an anti-Casual Friday thing.

It was a hit. All my girls oohed and aahed and "iEpa! Meester, you look nice!"

With that I would nonchalantly brush of my shoulders and adjust the tie, and act as if I hadn't heard.

"Huh, what's that? Did you say something."

We all got a laugh out of that.

The other teachers were even more surprised. Ms. Kuntstein was especially impressed.

"Ohhh, Mistah Baahbylon, you look so handsome! I love a man in a tie."

She coyly crossed a swollen ankle over a vast expanse of vericosed thigh as she spoke, her off-white support 'hos straining with the friction.

"You know my fathah used to weah a tie everyday..."

Who knew? Ms. Kuntstein is a daddy's girl.

Gross.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com